What this means for Community Education Classes
In-Person Community Education classes will be suspended through May 4. This date could change depending on further announcements from the Governor. We will have online resources and classes available:
• Emergency Childcare is open for children of healthcare and emergency workers: bit.ly/2xxWJSQ
• Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) has resources for activities you can do at home: bit.ly/2vn0E4s
• Early Learning preschool for 3-5 year old's provides learning you can do at home: bit.ly/2w7w9Qa
• Adult Enrichment and Senior Program have online offerings: bit.ly/2wF1HNC
• Youth Enrichment has online offerings: bit.ly/2UFgyjl
• Online ADD/ADHD Focus Coaching: bit.ly/2UHicAJ
• Aquatics classes will be rescheduled to start May 5.
Thank you for your understanding and continued participation. It is paramount that we all work together at this time to ensure the greater health of our community.
We are here to support our students, families and community with opportunities for Lifelong Learning!
both classroom and behind-the-wheel
instruction for students
ages 14 ½ and up.
Click for details